August 9, 2023
48723 Hayes Rd.
Shelby Township, MI 48315
MiRealSource is and will remain a Broker-Owned MLS, not an Association-Owned MLS. Since MiRealSource is a Broker-Owned MLS, with a long-standing stable governance model (over 100 years), this provides agents the freedom of choice in their MLS, but also the freedom of choice of their preferred REALTOR® Association, while still receiving full access to the MLS platform (Paragon), tools, and statewide data—without any penalties or secondary memberships.
To remain or become a member of MiRealSource, REALTOR® status is required. However, you can choose to belong to ANY REALTOR® Association in the state of Michigan, including any of our vendored Association partners. By being a member of MiRealSource, you have access to the most data in the state—right in your home MLS with one single search, tools, documents, education, and on-boarding support for new agents and offices.
That REALTOR® Association freedom, gives agents the choice to join a single MLS based on:
- Education & events
- Customer service
- Governance models
This individual preference without having to belong to multiple MLSs in the state to efficiently run their real estate business such as:
- Listing properties
- Pulling comparables for CMA’s
- Managing contacts
- Generating accurate statistics – just to name a few.
Some helpful resources below include:
- List of Services
- Map of Data with MiRealSource
- New Agent Paperwork | Broker Paperwork
- MiRealSource REALTOR® Association Vendored MLSs
- Bay County REALTOR® Association
- Clare Gladwin Board of REALTORS®
- East Central Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Shiawassee Association of REALTORS®
- Lenawee County Association of REALTORS®
- Midland Board of REALTORS®
- Saginaw Board of REALTORS®
- Southeastern Boarder Association of REALTORS®
- Upper Peninsula Association of REALTORS®